Top 10 Best Free Online .io Games (2021)
Hello everyone, this time we are here with the top 10 best free online .io games for you that are going to entertain you as well as give you an amazing playing experience. Without wasting much time, let us move on to the main topic and have a look over the details of the best games.
#1 – Skribbl.io
- This is a free online game available on google.
- It is a multiplayer guessing and drawing game consisting of few rounds where in every round some player has to draw the word of their
- choice. Other players have to guess the word to gain more points.
- The person having the maximum number of points at the end will be selected as the winner.
- It supports many new languages such as Italian, Estonian, Korean, Tagalog and Hungarian.
- Now it supports 12 players in a single private room.
- It also allows custom words and custom drawing in the private rooms.
#2 – Slither.io
- It is an online game available for iOS, Android as well as web browsers.
- Slither is a multiplayer video game where the players control the avatar approaching a worm. This avatar consumes pellets having
- multiple colours made available through other players as well as naturally over the map which helps them to grow bigger.
- It is an unblocked game which has received around 26,665,704 players with a rating of 9 out of 10.
#3 – Agar.io
- Agar is a massively player multiplayer game played online and developed by a Brazilian developer.
- In this game, the players are allowed to control one or more circular cell structures over the map that represent a Petri dish.
- The mobile version of the same app is also made available for iOS as well as the Android by the Miniclip.
#4 – Goons.io
- Goons is a multiplayer game that is combat-based.
- Here the players are allowed to compete in an arena against the other players of the game and make an attempt to destroy them with the available weapons.
- Before starting the fight, the players are allowed to select the character skin, username and the weapons depending upon the character they choose.
#5 – Paper.io
- This game allows to manage a small playing board and win the territories of the rival players.
- Paper.io 2 is the popular sequence of the game.
- The player need to capture new territories and become the king of the available map. The more space a player wins, the more ranks he gets and the more score he receives.
- The most important here is to think and act as quick as possible.
- Most importantly the game is never played against other humans, it only played against the bots.
- The game is free for all and is played among the player and the bot. A player may be dropped in an on-going game to continue playing.
#6 – Hole-io.com
- Hole is a puzzle game having arcade physics puzzles having the battle royal mechanics.
- It is created by the French Studio for Android as well as iOS.
- The players are allowed to control a black hole that moves around the urban area.
- As the black hole consumes more objects, its size increases and it allows the players to consume larger objects. The black hole can also consume the smaller players.
- The black hole keeps moving around the city and grabs everything that comes in its path.
#7 – Zombs.io
- The Zombs is a royale video game that allows the players to play 2D battle.
- It was developed by the American Studio and was released for iOS, Android as well as on web browsers.
- It is a 2D tower protection MMO that focuses on both the building and the survival.
- The player just need to visit the official website to play this game.
- Various important controls are used for playing the game such as to make movement W, A, S, D and the arrow keys are used, the mouse is used to turn, space bar is used to gather, attack or build and many such options are available.
#8 – Warbot.io
- The warbot is a real-time game that is regarding the robot action. It allows the players to fight against other players all over the globe. It is available for the browsers as well as for mobile users.
- It is a robot fighting game where the main goal of the player is survival. An infinite battle is played among hundreds of robots.
- The game is available in three different modes and the player needs to select one to play.
- The players can use the walls and traps to check and manage as well as to attack the opponent players.
- It allows at most 100 players from all over the globe at a time.
#9 – Gartic.io
- This is another game allowing the players to do the drawing and the guessing work.
- At every level, the player is asked to draw out something over the screen and other players are asked to guess the drawing.
- The first player who achieve all the goal points is declared as the final winner of the game.
- The players can choose one from the available group of words and have fun playing the game.
#10 – Brutal.io
- Brutal is an online game developed by the same creator who created the wings.io
- This is a physic games available on 2-dimensional medium. It allows to play the game in real-time with millions of players from all over the globe.
- The players are allowed to control their cars and throw the flails over the opponent players.
- This is an easy to play game but is difficult to master. At first click, the flail will be released and on another click, it will be received back. The green sentinels can steal the energy from players if they seem distracted.
- After playing for some time, the players can develop their smart strategies for playing and catching the enemies. It can be done by crushing the enemies against the wall, surprising them in the middle or by waiting for them at the entrance.
These were the top 10 best free online .io games and we hope you got proper details regarding all the games. If you are a game lover, all the games are worth trying once. Out of all slither.io is one of the best game having a rating of 9 out of 10. Other games too are very acceptable and worth giving a try.
If you have any query regarding any of the game you can let us know in the comment section.