Top 10 Best Screen Recorders for PC (2021)
Hello, we are here with top 10 best screen recorders for PC. It becomes a difficult task to choose a screen recorder for recording your persona screen, or a video for YouTube or an online lecture. Hence after completing a deep research, we are here with the best 10 screen recorders for your PC.
#1 – Bandicam
It is a lightweight software to record your screen. It is available for Windows and captures everything on your screen and creates a high-quality video.
- It also allows to record a certain part of your screen.
- It keeps the quality nearer to the original work and gives the best performance.
- Main features of this screen recorder are:
- Records screen – It records anything on the screen and creates the video files of MPV4, AVI or other image files.
- Records games – It also allows to record 2D or 3D games with a 4k UHD video. It captures up to 480 FPS video.
- Records device – The screen recorder also allows to record the external devices such as webcam, PlayStation, IPTV etc.
#2 – OBS Studio
- This screen recorder supports the Windows 8 and above versions, macOS 10.13+ and Linux.
- It is fully free and open-source software that allows you to record videos and live streaming.
- It creates scenes out of multiple sources such as window captures, images, capture cards, browser, webcams and many more.
- It includes pre-source filters like noise gate, gain, and noise suppression.
- The VST plugin gives full control to the users.
- The modular ‘Dock’ UL allows the users to rearrange the layout as per their requirement or their choice.
#3 – Apowersoft
- If you are using the software for the first time, you need to install a launcher. It does not require a Java Applet.
- It allows the users to record the screen in 3 easy steps.
- Click the “Start Recording” button to activate the recorder
- Customize the mode are per your requirement and then you can start the recording.
- Lastly, save the video locally or you can also upload it to YouTube, RecCloud or many other platforms.
- This recorder is a smart recorder that is based on the web. Hence, it does not require the user to download any software in the device.
- With a single click, the user can record anything they want like tutorials, videos, lectures or any other thing.
- It does not limit on any work of the user, neither the time not the saving.
- The screen recorder allows to record a part of the screen or entire screen as per their choice.
#4 – FilmoraScrn
- This screen recorder gives spontaneous recording experience.
- It is a very powerful editor with more than 100 resources
- The green colored screen and its transition effects are attractive.
- It provides many important features to the user such as:
- Allows to adjust the shape, color and size of the cursor.
- Editing of clips is made easy with professional tools.
- Allows to record from multiple devices simultaneously.
- It can import the Medias from over 50 different formats.
- It gives a feature of picture in picture.
- While recording tutorials, it allows the users to draw circles and arrows on the screen.
- Camtasia is an easy to learn screen recorder not requiring professional skills to record or edit videos.
- The user can start with any template or simply record the screen and later add a few effects.
- It allows the users to create the content that is viewer-friendly.
- It is a screen recorder for windows. It can capture calls, webinars, videos, tutorials as well as grab the live streaming and online events.
- It also allows to create movies out of the recordings in a few simple steps by combining the screen recorder and the video editor plus bundle.
- Capture the video with recorder
- Open the recorded video in video editor plus.
- Trim, cut, join and give special effects.
- Lastly, save the clip.
- Some of the important features provided by Movavi Screen Capture are:
- Create screencasts by capturing the voice, video with webcam and internal audio from device.
- Only record audio as per requirement
- Only capture from the webcam
- Users can also schedule a recording
- Allows to record separate streams simultaneously.
- The user can take a screenshot and add graphics.
- The videos can be shared instantly.
- The videos can be converted to other formats easily.
#7 – Screencastify
- This is a chrome extension that allows you to capture the screen with ease.
- It provides tons of options to share the videos and to connect with google drive as well as YouTube.
- Every user can master the Screencastify
- The teachers can get the experience of 1 to 1 interaction with students.
- The business professionals can communicate efficiently.
- The students can create funny and interactive videos.
- Individuals can express their best ideas.
#8 – Screencast-O-Matic
- This screen recorder provides intuitive tools to complete the users work easily.
- The educators and the students can opt this tools for easy video communication and the assignments.
- The work can be completed faster, clearer along with the demos, marketing, coaching and training for all. Videos can be created quickly, managed properly and collaboration will also be easy.
- Videos can also be created for personal use to capture the memories, games, hobbies or anything else. They can also be enhanced with the provided tools.
#9 – ApowerREC
- It provides the offer of buy 1 get 1 free.
- All the screen activities can be recorded.
- The webcam and only the audio can also be recorded.
- The system sounds and the microphone sounds can be recorded.
- Along with the recordings, texts, arrows, lines and real-time editing can be done.
- The recorded video can also be edited to enhance the quality.
#10 – Fraps
- Fraps is a universal application for windows which can be used to along with games with the help of DirectX or OpenGL technology.
- The features provided by Fraps are:
- Benchmarking – It shows the Frames per Second you are receiving at the corner of the screen. It allows custom benchmarks and calculate the frames between two points. It also saves the data to the disk.
- Screen capture – It allows to capture screens with the click of a key. Users are not required to paste them, they are saved automatically.
- Real-time video capture – It captures the video while playing games or capturing audio.
These were top 10 best screen recorders for PC with their specifications and working. Out of all OBS Studio is one of the best free screen recorder whereas ApowerREC offers the facility of buy 1 get 1 free.
If you have any query regarding any of the screen recorder, let us know through the comment section.